Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,373,649 ₦ (CH$5,574,508) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)