Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12836 NGN / COP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,328,332 ₦ (COL$10,348,409) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)