Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12049 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,767,204 ₦ (COL$14,667,290) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)