Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12592 NGN / COP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,426,737 ₦ (COL$11,330,205) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)