Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,337,486 ₦ (€5,606) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)