Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.685 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,861,591 ₦ (€4,577) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (29 minutes ago)