Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,828,255 ₦ (€4,382) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)