Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04288 NGN / LAK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,055,612 ₦ (47,933,388 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)