Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03847 NGN / LAK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,241,130 ₦ (58,255,163 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)