Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,310,987 ₦ (1,124,313 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)