Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,470,958 ₦ (1,349,593 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)