Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,529,700 ₦ (€7,593) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)