Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.540 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,796,649 ₦ (€4,051) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)