Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,635 ₦ (€6,476) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)