Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 448.158 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,626,770 ₦ (€3,630) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)