Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.024 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,498,249 ₦ (8,609 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)