Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.797 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,038,493 ₦ (руб 179,128) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)