Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.544 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,902 ₦ (282,641 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)