Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.788 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,125,212 ₦ (kr69,779) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)