Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.863 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,545,911 ₦ (58,043 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)