Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.490 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,701,045 ₦ (63,569 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)