Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.301 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,209,742 ₦ (75,879 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)