Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,697,251 ₦ (CH$2,952,602) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)