Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47425 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,463,170 ₦ (CH$3,085,238) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)