Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,925,235 ₦ (CH$3,253,215) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)