Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.532 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,292,945 ₦ (€6,753) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)