Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,174,665 ₦ (€6,479) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)