Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.154 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,242,549 ₦ (€5,060) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)