Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,369,359 ₦ (COL$12,834,125) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)