Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,709,312 ₦ (€5,048) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)