Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.340 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,303,064 ₦ (€5,738) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)