Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,836,855 ₦ (€6,804) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 569,469 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)