Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.581 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,281,166 ₦ (Bs 135,563) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)