Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 161% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,004,933 ₦ (Bs 141,429) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (34 minutes ago)