Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.527 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,136,390 ₦ (Bs 135,497) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)