Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 935 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.101 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,445,200 ₦ (€5,569) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)