Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,673,464 ₦ (€6,351) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)