Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,393,668 ₦ (€7,185) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)