Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,784,513 ₦ (CH$2,977,781) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)