Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.923 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,654 ₦ (¥679,213) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)