Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.291 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,518,017 ₦ (¥765,028) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)