Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.377 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,194,501 ₦ (¥649,786) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)