Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,083 ₦ ($5,541) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)