Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,546,165 ₦ ($8,032) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)