Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,032,779 ₦ ($5,678) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (31 minutes ago)