Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.450 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,089,891 ₦ (11,539TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)