Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,131,303 ₦ (Php309,335) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)