Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.346 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,389,432 ₦ (Php376,544) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)