Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.598 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,763,789 ₦ (63,392 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)