Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.485 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,330,277 ₦ (78,386 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)