Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.336 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,186,592 ₦ (73,533 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)