Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.348 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,701,713 ₦ (66,961 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)