Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.102 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,138,369 ₦ (60,918 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)