Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.762 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,869,645 ₦ (80,243 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (36 minutes ago)