Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.166 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,981,784 ₦ (87,273 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)