Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32890 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,480,071 ₦ (₩10,580,873) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)