Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32124 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,189,775 ₦ (₩9,929,474) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)