Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33368 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,190 ₦ (₩8,113,223) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)