Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33395 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,744,009 ₦ (₩8,216,885) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)