Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,597,806 ₦ (₨292,833) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)