Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14659 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,263,534 ₦ (8,619,487 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)