Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15019 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,439,313 ₦ (9,583,428 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)