Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13812 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,373,896 ₦ (9,947,028 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)