Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14595 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,514,568 ₦ (10,377,124 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (32 minutes ago)