Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14384 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,494,915 ₦ (10,392,869 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)