Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12827 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,459,662 ₦ (11,379,784 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)