Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13018 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,535,974 ₦ (11,798,629 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)