Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14998 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,482,420 ₦ (9,884,154 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)