Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12850 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,295,265 ₦ (10,080,188 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)