Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33639 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,826,549 ₦ (₩5,429,787) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)