Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.125 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,344,191 ₦ (147,304 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)