Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20184 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,707,089 ₦ (8,457,734 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)