Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23576 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,587,272 ₦ (6,732,528 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)