Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23787 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,262,541 ₦ (9,511,520 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)