Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.059 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,881,394 ₦ (руб 310,488) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)