Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.712 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,164,466 ₦ (руб 378,929) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)