Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 224.790 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,259,544 ₦ (5,603KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (40 minutes ago)