Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 228.342 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,470,728 ₦ (6,441KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)