Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 204.850 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,442,424 ₦ (7,041KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)