Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.056 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,417,700 ₦ (7,703KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (24 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)