Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 223.997 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,325,798 ₦ (5,919KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)