Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 211.612 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,296,662 ₦ (6,128KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)