Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,041 ₦ (Bs 99,529) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)