Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.836 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,999,308 ₦ (Bs 83,695) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)