Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.135 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,826,532 ₦ (30,026 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)