Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.715 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,930,207 ₦ (32,301 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)