Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.082 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,818,375 ₦ (30,607 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)