Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.692 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,030,817 ₦ (28,950 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)