Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.985 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,243,876 ₦ (21,373 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)