Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 93.123 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,384,879 ₦ (36,348 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)