Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,198,909 ₦ (1,200,356 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)