Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.456 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,205,275 ₦ (€5,308) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)