Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12225 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,498,805 ₦ (COL$12,260,295) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)