Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.633 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,162,984 ₦ (8,097 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)