Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.654 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,027,733 ₦ (7,632 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)