Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 900 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.276 NGN / TND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,096,525 ₦ (7,762 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)