Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12544 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,420,376 ₦ (COL$11,323,332) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)