Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,914,306 ₦ (¥901,921) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (29 minutes ago)