Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,356,045 ₦ (¥856,157) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)