Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22739 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,807,327 ₦ (16,743,706 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)