Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22868 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,281,523 ₦ (23,095,601 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)