Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.658 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,308,288 ₦ (S/. 11,931) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)