Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.049 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,611,929 ₦ (S/. 14,647) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)