Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.967 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,643,461 ₦ (S/. 15,082) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Francisco, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Rivne costs 500₴ (about 1 hour ago)