Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.054 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 161% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,480,700 ₦ (kr 97,292) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)