Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.464 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,878,353 ₦ (kr 91,333) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)