Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 42.550 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,972,674 ₦ (kr 93,365) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)