Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.816 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,161,696 ₦ (kr 120,555) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)