Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.449 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 121% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,447,785 ₦ (kr 92,066) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)