Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.054 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,585,453 ₦ (kr 99,567) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)