Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.030 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,972 ₦ (C$8,445) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)