Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 272.686 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,860,816 ₦ (C$6,824) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)