Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.940 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,820,501 ₦ (€4,147) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)